North Star Cyber Security was founded to create the perfect blend of a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and a Cyber Security Consultancy in one. We propose new ideas alongside solid foundations, to offer professionalism and excellence in cyber security services for companies, 365 days a year. We are looking for an experienced professional to help us secure new business and our clients.
Job Description – Director of Business & Cyber Operations
The role will influence and inspire North Star Cyber Security’s potential and ongoing clients’ information security engagements, projects and programmes; take on leading roles at client organisations to improve their security posture; and oversee the larger project teams in the delivery of complicated technical security engagements.
You will be part of a team delivering security consultancy in a client-facing role, developing business opportunities, identifying, and closing opportunities across the UK and International Market.
Be expected to demonstrate the ability to lead and inspire both clients and your colleagues, in a position to influence, manage and help advance North Star Cyber Security, and to take ownership of new and developing areas.
Location – Head Office Hampshire – Flexible working from home
Salary – Competitive
- Building and developing long terms relationships with new and existing clients and stakeholders
- Achieve and exceed team and individual sales quotas
- Leading the development and implementation of key cyber initiatives – co-ordinating closely with appropriate colleagues throughout North Star Cyber Security
- Leading a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across the UK, and International Market, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and designated Third Party’s
- Managing the accounts, engagements and projects agreed, sold and won under your role
- Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets
- Working closely with technical teams and the senior leadership team to develop best of breed solutions and compelling commercial offerings
- Build proposals, write reports, and assist the delivery team in ensuring projects are relayed back to the client in the most appropriate manner
- The role is currently a standalone position but as the company continues to develop it is envisaged that this individual will grow a new business sales team under them including sales consultants and account managers
- Comfortable leading and project managing large projects
- Minimum 2 years experience in a client facing role
- Management Experience
- Have excellent client facing skills
- Have the desire to learn and develop
If your would like to apply please get in touch
North Star Cyber Security can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.