North Star Cyber Security was founded to create the perfect blend of a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) and a Cyber Security Consultancy in one. We propose new ideas alongside solid foundations, to offer professionalism and excellence in cyber security services for companies, 365 days a year. We protect our clients by finding vulnerabilities and helping them resolve them before attackers can exploit them. We are looking for a junior penetration tester to join our team!
Why North Star
North Star Cyber Security are a Cyber Security Consultancy who offer a unique approach to Cyber Security. Due to our rapidly expanding growth we are looking to recruit a CREST CPSA/ CRT/QSTM/CSTM Certified tester to join us. North Star Cyber Security offer penetration testing, red team testing and many other security testing services. We are a government approved supplier. We work with organisations both large and small, to help them protect themselves against cyber threats.The role would suit a CREST CRT or QSTM certified tester with good client facing skills. The position is home based with options to work in our head office based in Hampshire the candidate will need to be able to carry out onsite work when required.We offer competitive salary, generous benefits, flexible schedules, and remote working. If you’re looking for opportunities to grow professionally, this is the place. You will have the ability to perform all types of penetration tests for clients of all sizes across every vertical, UK and overseas!
Location – Head Office Hampshire – Flexible working from home
Salary – Competitive
- Perform security assessments and penetration testing projects
- Identify and exploit vulnerabilities in networks and applications
- Develop mitigation strategies for keeping our clients safe
- Develop and deliver reports and presentations
- Improve tradecraft, techniques, and tooling
- Performing consultation and project delivery to a high standard that encourages lasting partnerships with our client-base
- Providing technical scoping advice and pre-sales assistance
- The ideal candidate will be able to drive due to locations of clients across the UK.
- Hold a CREST CRT,CSTM or QSTM certification or above
- Hold SC level clearance (or be able to obtain)
- Have excellent client facing skills
- Have the desire to learn and develop
If your would like to apply please get in touch
North Star Cyber Security can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.