In today’s digitally driven world, information security is a foundation for business growth and sustainability. Safeguarding ever-increasing volumes of valuable corporate data against unauthorized access, disclosure or misuse has become integral to maintaining operations and meeting increasingly vigorous data privacy compliance requirements.
Tailor-made protection strategies
While no two companies are the same, and there is no “one-size-fits-all” cyber security action plan, business-led protection strategies need to be embedded in governance models, operational processes, and culture. But when there is a breach, your organisation also needs to effectively respond quickly and decisively.
How can organisations protect against cyber threats that have not yet emerged?
We believe companies that can identify and respond to emerging threats in “real-time,” by enabling uninterrupted access to prioritised data, will thrive in their business environment. These companies will stay on top of improving their preventative threat program and risk intelligence.
Our defence review process
Initially we complete a full red team assessment of your business where we look at all the vulnerabilities in your systems, networks, people, processes and physical protection. After identifying the gaps in your defence, we put together a plan to fix all the issues and defend against likely attacks to your business specific to your industry.
Benefits of a cyber defence review
- Detailed look at all risk & vulnerabilities within your organisation
- Full red team engagement
- After action review to determine how you can defend an attack in the future
- Cyber Security defence plan
- Incident response testing
- Assurance the appropriate policies are put in place
- Board level review afternoon, ensuring the board are aware of the threats
- Employee staff training in common cyber attacks and how to defend