Our Board-level training provides Boards with an understanding of Cyber Security, what this means for their organisation, themselves and their staff. Boards will be provided with the latest Threat briefing; an understanding of responsibilities, liabilities and consequences of breach, including key legislation, business information risk management; building resilience and capability.
Cyber Risk Expertise
North Star Cyber Security’s Board-level trainers have wide-ranging Cyber risk expertise and practical experience of leading organisations and delivering training to Boards.
Understanding Cyber Threats
They recognise the Board-level challenges of balancing risk against cost and competitive advantage. They are able to simplify Cyber terminology and present current cyber scenarios for Board level discussion.
Implementing Security Measures
On the day we prompt debate and discussion about recognising a business’ key assets, who may be interested in obtaining these assets and what the effects of a breach would be. From this, the board can begin to take a view of the security measures needed, to ensure they are safe and protected from both internal and external threats.
What you will gain:
- Knowledge of the real impact and consequences a breach could have on the business
- Recognised the vital assets of the business from both an internal and external perspective
- An understanding of the requirements and regulations of cyber security for businesses
- Identified a treatment plan for how to begin to mitigate the direct business risks
- A comprehensive understanding of how cyber security fits into strategic plans and policies