Whether you are a business looking to train your staff or an individual wanting to break into the cyber security industry or a professional looking to upskill and learn advanced hacking techniques, North Star Cyber Security can provide training for you.
Built by pen testers for pen testers
All of our courses have been built by experienced penetration testers who do the job on a daily basis. In addition to that all of our trainers are also full-time penetration testers, this ensure the quality of the course is of the highest calibre and remains up to date.
Bespoke course for your needs
We currently offer a multitude of different courses varying in length and skill level. We have designed and built our own unique course that will ensure you are trained to the industry standard required, whether that is for CHECK CTM or CTL or niche skills.
Not just a course
All of our training will come with pre-course and post-course learning. We believe that learning penetration testing cannot be done in a week or even a three-week course, students need to continue practising and learning new skills.
What you can learn on one of our penetration testing courses:
- Fundamentals skills, to include the process of penetration testing
- Core technical skills, to include networking, fingerprinting & scanning
- Information gathering, open source intel, google hacking and DNS
- Enumeration, SMB, FTP, SNMP, SSH, Telnet, HTTP, SMTP
- Windows exploitation, to include active directory, domain controllers & passwords
- Linux exploitation, common Unix vulnerabilities, web server exploitation
- Web Application, from entry to advanced exploitation
- Preparation for exams in CREST CPSA/CRT, Tigerscheme QSTM, Cyber Scheme Team Member also advanced courses for aspiring CTL’s.